What You Can Look Forward To:
- will respond to your phone calls and email requests in a timely fashion.
- will schedule a time to talk to you personally and hear your vision for your event and how I can best serve you and your organization.
- will promote the event on my website (click here for sample), blog and all social media outlets. (Should your event be open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- will have a special link on my website that will provide an online video, related resources and promotional tools customized for your event that you can utilize among your network, audience and clientele.
- I provide a phone number to speed up the process, if you so desire: 888-270-0182
What Makes Me Qualified:
Gail McWilliams is an acclaimed international speaker, seasoned in communication as a former television host and now hosts her own national radio program. She is qualified to speak because of her life message and overcoming attitude. She has overcome tragedy and devastation with the gradual loss of her eyesight while having each of her children. Her vivacious joy and outlook are contagious, and she has devoted her life and career to helping others see beyond challenges and obstacles. She convincingly leads her audiences to new heights and enthusiasm by her skilled presentations and inspiring, humorous delivery. Years of testimonials of her success with impacting lives is evidenced by new discoveries, new business ideas, eyes open to live with vision and hope where there was disappointment and despair. She is effective, whether you are a top government leader, CEO of a corporation, teacher or any other position. Her experience as a speaker and author creates the same result–inspiration.
A Little About Me:
I was raised in St. Louis, Missouri. I am a lover of people and have never known a stranger. I use my energy, insights and skills to help others see the value of their own lives.
I moved with my family to Central Illinois after graduating high school. Instead of seeking a teaching career, I spent several years as a vocalist, singing in groups and as a soloist, traveling the nation. As a result, I have recorded eight musical projects.
In 1978 I married my husband, Tony McWilliams. We settled in Illinois and joined our gifts and vision to help people. My singing career expanded and I began to speak. My husband and I co-hosted a weekly television show and started a private school. I gradually began to lose my eyesight, related to complications with pregnancy. With each challenge we determined to face it together, and our family worked as a team.
After living in the Midwest all our lives, we moved to Texas in 2000. What a culture shock!
I first began to write when I moved to Texas to inform our friends and family back home about the new world we were experiencing. They responded positively over and over; so without even realizing it, I was practicing for the multiple books I would write. I am still writing books and blogs.
Since I started speaking in 2006, I have keynoted over 60 events around the nation and spoken for many women’s conferences. My husband and I present marriage seminars, and I have been interviewed on multiple television and radio programs. I also speak at corporations and universities. I produce my own daily radio program featured on broadcast stations around the nation. Churches request me to come as a Mother’s Day speaker.
Every turn in the road has been in preparation for what I do today–and I love it!
I reside near Dallas, Texas, and I enjoy having my family nearby, including two adorable grandsons I call my legacy boys.
In a Corporate Environment
Here are some examples (audio and video) of my speaking in a corporate context.
In a Faith-Based Environment
Here are some examples of my speaking in faith-based venues.
You can find even more video clips by clicking here.
I love the challenge of customizing my message to your theme; but to give an idea of my most popular topics, here are a few examples:
- The Art of Leading
- Improving your people skills
- Overcoming a leader’s disability—no vision!
- Communication skills that open the heart
- Resolving conflict—valuing the team
- Seeing Beyond
- Imagine The Possibilities
- Life Is the Gift
- Discovering your potential and unwrapping your dreams
- Unleash the passion that drives your purpose
- One Day…
- Addressing dreams and ideas that have been placed on a shelf for tomorrow
- Hope Sees
- Navigating the storms while focused on the horizon of limitless skies
- Stuck or Positioned?
- In a league of your own–positioned for greatness
It would be my joy and honor to team with you and see your event go to the next level. Together, I believe we can create a memorable and inspiring moment that will increase productivity and a sense of renewed purpose. Please click the “Check My Availability” button to get started today. When you choose to look past the horizon, the sky is the limit.